The Morphew One Hand Top Palm
"I love this technique and I'm sure this will become the standard way to do this move as it is a giant step forward." -Allan Ackerman
"A delightfully simple adjustment of technique turning a sometimes awkward move into a totally usable and in-detectable one. This is something I'll definately be using." -Simon Lovell
"Glenn's technique for executing the One Hand Top Palm is the finest I am aware of... it is sure fire, reliable and in-detectable." -Jack Carpenter
(Run time 47 min and 40 seconds)
The Morphew One Hand Top Palm goes well beyond teaching a ground breaking technique to do the One Hand Top Palm. You will gain more confidence with all of your palms and learn techniques to make your hand look more natural when holding out.
You will learn in-transit actions that make the palming action invisible to your audience, practice tips and strategies to help keep the look of your palming hand natural when holding out, different grips to hold palmed cards, two excellent pocket reveals, my Repeat Card to Pocket routine and more!
- Dry skin solutions
- A Detailed Explanation of what happens to the card when you make the palm and why it works
- The Proper Grip
- Controlling Exactly where the card will land in your palm
- 8 different training aids to help you find your best grip and finger action
- Trouble Shooting... The 4 Most Common Mistakes
- In-Transit Actions to Practice and make your own
- After The Card Is Palmed... Things to do and to avoid.
- 2 Excellent Pocket Reveals
- My Repeat Card to pocket Routine.
Get every idea, nuance and subtlety to learn this technique quickly and get the necessary tools to use it in the real world, under fire, with confidence!
Please reach me with any comments or questions at email@example.com